How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

They stopped myhousingbenefit I went interview as I

Resolved Question:

they stopped myhousingbenefit I went for an interview as I was on jsa they said I have been working and told me to sign off which I did I was networking but did not follow up on jobs wentto one stop with proof I e bank statement the lady more or less said that was ntproof I could have been getting cash in hand but took the details and ihave notheard anything also never received a letter from jsa explaining any why they stopped the jsa just toldverbally I have received a letter from my housing association my rent is overdue I do not want to be evicted my girlfriend is buying myfood and paying my gas and electric I hope to start onworking tax credit soon as coming up to 60 and can work 16 hours pleasecan youhelp as have been to cab butthey were ntvery helpful
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you declare that you were working please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Ok, what is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just need to know if my social landlord can evict me if I say will pay some of my debt off owe 300

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
In terms of £300 how many weeks rent if any is that the equivalent to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

4 weeks

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Ok then no. You need to be at least 8 weeks in arrears for them to evict you.
So pay off the £300 over time and you will be ok.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.