LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

How can I find which of the fences surrounding my house are

How can I find which of the fences surrounding my house are my responsibility and which are my neighbours? I do not have deed documents describing this
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.
You could look up the title plan online at the land registry. This might (but probably won't) have T marks showing who is responsible.
A better approach might be to ask other people o the street. It is likely to be the same for the whole side of the street on which you live. If you don't want to ask your immediate neighbour then ask other people on the street.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So there is no way of getting a plan that shows T marks for my property?

They may be on the title plan which is a public documents you can access online.
Also the Land Registry may have the original deeds which you will also be able to inspect. But there is probably no need, check with other people on the street and you will get the answer.
Your old conveyancing solicitor may well still have the deeds or copies of them. There is no guarantee however that there will be T marks on any plans.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.