75100385

I need to produce..

Hi I need to produce a set of Terms and Conditions for a building company that provides both materials (goods) and Services (labour) to either a consumer or another LTD company. The main points are to be provider advantageous with a lien or clause that
a deposit of 50% shall be given along with agreed specification and 50% on completion with all materials owner/liend to providing company until payment in full. 1. What is involved. 2. Can someone do this. 3. I know its somewhat ballpark as everything is bespoke
but roughly how much would this cost?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with this.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you an offer of additional services to assist you with this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** please send me not a draft contract but the intro page with the title heading of each clause. as I would like to persue this but want to know if it suits my requirements. Also after drafting can I come back and ask questions and ammendments if nessasary. I have not regected the offer but mearly put it on hold until I guett further information. Thank you so much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
This is a question and answer site so can't draft contracts for you sadly. If you have a contract I can review it for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you alex, did noy know drafting was not available. If I instruct my usual solicitor, there will be no need to check it but thank you for your offer
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No problem, good luck and if I can help in future please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just out of curiosity and for rating purposes whatvwouldcthe 36 pound call have been involved any what would it have achieved. I am keeping an open mind before rating
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That would have been a phone call to establish what your problem was and the solution. For example if you had a consumer problem we coy,d have talked through it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was my orginal question not clear? I fail to understand?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please explain
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont understand, how much would what cost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The phone call would have cost £36.00 which is not a problem but there was no explanation as to why the phonecall was needed. One would have thought that you would have asked for more clarity if you did not understand my question. If I did want it looked over once it had been drafted (I may still do) what would be your fee structure for looking it over suggesting amendments and deaftibg according
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The telephone call is an additional service. But I do not understand what your question posted is about please? Could you please elaborate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why was it not explained to me in advance the purpose of the call.2. You do not draft but look things over and redraft. If I so wished you to do so as and when the terms and conditions are completed, what are the steps to take and what charges would be incurred
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you want to have it redrafted or looked at, depending how many pages it is, you are looking at around £10 a page.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have spoken to my solicitor and one of his contract people will be drafting the contracts and T&C. Not the cheapest firm but I guess I know I will be covered from all angles and not have any issues under the unfair contracts act or the new consumer laws
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Good news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For some reason it is not letting me rate you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, try now.....!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I Clicked the wrong button and there was an element of confusion as two solictors are involved, I meant to give you a higher rating can we change this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Try now!
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience