75100385

The road where I live has a mixture of houses and some small

The road where I live has a mixture of houses and some small blocks of flats. There is allocated off-road parking in small car parks behind the houses/flats, with the parking space in your title deeds.outside the front of the buildings there are a number of parking spaces which I believe are communal (I have lived at this location for 19 1/2 years) however, about six months ago someone has painted some house numbers on the kerbing by these spaces. Is there a way I can find out who owns all these spaces easily without having to do a land registry search on every house/flat number?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you contacted the freeholder please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't because I am of entirely sure how you search for the freeholder on a set of parking spaces. Is there an easy way to find that out?
Sadly there is not. Speak to the freeholder and ask, they may or may not know. If they dont then sadly the only thing you can do is search each of the properties on the Land Registry. Clearly there is a cost to that which is why I suggested you try the freeholder.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.