Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience
27487359

A neighbour persists in parking his car across my driveway

A neighbour persists in parking his car across my driveway thus stopping from getting my car in and out of my property (the driveway and dropped kerb have council planning permission) Can he legally block me in / out of my property?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
No he can not and should not. This is an obstruction and you should get a solicitor to write him a letter putting him on notice. Happy to discuss. Please rate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me which law(s) he has broken as when I mentioned it to a policeman friend he advised me that my neighbour was not breaking any laws? (Is it criminal or civil?)