Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience
27487359

My neighbour has constantly gron climbing plants against my

My neighbour has constantly gron climbing plants against my fence and his speciality is ivy which destroys any fence. I I have been told this is a criminal offence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he's in trouble with the environment officials and has 28 days to sort his front garden but his ivy destroys any fence I put up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note I am an 82 year old age pensioner. I cannot enter into any monthly contract, I simply cannot afford to do so all I want is one answer to one question. Which I have already asked.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I note that the council are aware of the problem - they have the power to prosecute him on the basis that the ivy causes an action of anti-social behaviour - so you should check that they are acting in this respect. You are also allowed to sue him for the cost of repairing the fence or renewing - in the small claims court as necessary. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive