75100385

Ihave acommercial property where aletting agent let atenant

Ihave acommercial property where aletting agent let atenant in without alease .the tenant paid rent for the first two years but has not paid now for ayear and is just sitting there ideally I want the property back
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and ask them to quit within 28 days or say you will get a Court order. If they refuse then you can issue proceedings using form N5:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n005-eng.pdf
The Court will list the matter and decide whether to give possession. If the Court does and they refuse to leave then you can get bailiffs to evict.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how long will it take will the court grant possession when rent is 1year over due thanks