Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Enquiry over restriction order

Customer Question

enquiry over restriction order
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
Did you actually lift the restriction?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, I did not lift the restriction. however, it was done with the divorce reference no. it was based on divorce . the divorce did not hold when my husband came to plead for settlement.

we agreed to put my names on the 2 property, the family home and the one in question. AP1 form was completed with a conveyance staff but up till now, nothing has been done. it seems my husband and the man is playing up.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The Restriction will stand until you agree to remove it or there is a Decree Absolute or Financial Order made.You should have remained protected - but you can check at the Land Registry by downloading the Office Copy Entries if you wishhttps://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registryPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Clare,

since the divorce did not hold, will it affect the restriction or do i start all over with the divorce.

I have no money for divorce fees . or is there any other thing to do like court injunction to stop him from selling that property as it si not a family home and it is on his name.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The Restriction is still in place.he cannot sell the property without your consnet