Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I want to know if I am liable long term escape of

Customer Question

Hi - I want to know if I am liable for a long term escape of water if the damage to property below has been found to be caused by the escape of water but this was unforeseen
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it has been found that water has been going down the back of my kitchen worktop because the mastic has been failing - workmen asked to come and investigate if there is a leak in my flat employed by the landlord who lets out the flat below have failed to identify the problem in the past so it has not been identified previously and could not be rectified
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure there is really my area. I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - has it been passed on it do I need to do something?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am happy to wait - thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there - I would be grateful if you could continue lookingThanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.