75100385

I'm frank and I am leaseholder I have dispute with

Customer Question

HI ,I'm frank and I am leaseholder I have dispute with landlord who took me to court.He wants I pay maintenance in full but did not provided good service and broken the lease agreement and L&Tenant Act 1985.Can court make judgement that I have to pay bills in full? Even in case landlord failed to comply to the law?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
The Court can say you are required to pay the bills in full, but has a discretion. This means the Court can say no bills are payable, some bills are payable or all are payable.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/