75100385

Thanks Alex, But I have reregistered deposit before service

Customer Question

Thanks Alex, But I have reregistered deposit before service S21 and then applied for possession of the property. Their deposit was registered at the time S21 was served but yet the case was dismissed, I believe that because the judge was not satisfied
that it was not registered within 28 days from the tenancy agreement started If I give them deposit back by cheque and wait for 7 days to clear and log in the application with nil deposit, will it be okay in the court eyes. As we know they can dispute this
in 14 days by saying that they don’t want to accept it which means we are coming back to the start again. New landlord scheme has just started in Croydon Borough from October, but in my case, I have no intension to rent further and still go through the eviction.
Is there any exemptions to the rule, if yes which one. Or you advise me to pay £750.00 and obtain the landlord licence otherwise they say that S21 will be invalid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,Can we discuss this matter over the phone ans resolve this as soon as possible.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any other questions?