75100385

In response to 'Notice of proposed allocation to the fast

Customer Question

in response to 'Notice of proposed allocation to the fast track:' I have to fill form N181- Directions questionnaire , I have counter claim and defending claim. I acting in person. page 3 D-4 Case Management Information Disclosure of nonelectronic documents
the question is What directions are proposed for disclosure? AND I need to know how to ask in legal terms
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right away
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am the claimant
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I am not quite with you - you want specific disclosure, is that right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh sorry i dont think i was very clear with my question
i am the claimant
i need to fill in n181 form and write an order of direction this below is what i need to know how to forward in legal term i believe i have all the necessary documents :You must attempt to agree proposed directions with all other parties. Whether agreed or not a
draft of the order for directions which you seek must accompany this form.???AND according to CPR16.5 the defendant did not defend claim in proper ways how do i respond to this in legal terms?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You just need to say 'I wish to ask for standard fast track directions'.
Also you should also ask the Court that 'The Defendant do file and serve a proper pleaded defence in accordance with CPR 16.5 otherwise the defence shall be struck out'.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i ask the court in my puposed directions? or in the form?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. You ask this in your proposed Directions or in the Additional Information box.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do the defence also file their proposed directions?
if yes does the judge decide which direction to use?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes the Defendant does. The Judge will look at both and if they can't be agreed, may have a Directions hearing.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
what do i need include in my directions?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Depends if you need anything in particular or you can just ask for Standard Fast Track directions.
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in regard to my previous question;
'You must attempt to agree proposed directions with all other parties. Whether agreed or not a
draft of the order for directions which you seek must accompany this form'
do i attempt this with defendants in my proposed directions or by phone?i have an allocations notice that states this;
TAKE NOTICE THAT
1. This is now a defended claim.
2. It appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the fast track.
If you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for the claim, you must complete box D2 on the Directions
Questionnaire (Form N181) and explain why.
3. You must by
a) complete the Directions Questionnaire (Form N181), file it with the court office and serve copies on
all other parties
and b) attempt to agree directions with all other parties
and c) file proposed directions (whether or not agreed) with the Directions Questionnaire.
4. By the same date, the allocation fee of £ is due. this is payable by the claimant, unless proceeding
on a counterclaim only.
Following further notice, if the allocation fee is not paid by the date due the claim/counterclaim will be
automatically struck outthe letter states i have until 7th dec to do this but i read u only have 14 days to defend a claim
how long do i have
to file directions to defendants?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes try and agree directions if you can, if not the court will order directions. You both have to file n181 at the same time. You only get n181 if the claim is defended, clearly it is and will now be allocated. There is no 14 day deadline on allocation
Does that help?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/