LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

I have a query neighbors pls. One of the walls of

I have a query neighbors pls.
One of the walls of brick built garage is part of the edge of my neighbors garden.
This neighbor has now put a trellis into this wall. I can't properly see how this has been done and there are also plants trailing on the wall.
Is he allowed to do this, I only noticed it because he was on a ladder putting the plants up. Concerned that with putting holes into the my wall it won't be water tight and also plants retain moisture and this could also go into e wall.
Can I legAlly force him to pull it down?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.
I think that for this sort of work to a wall there is nothing you can do unless you can show that there is harm being caused or likely to be caused to your garage.