Matt Jones
Matt Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified and practicing Solicitor with over 7 years post qualification experience
13732703

I need your advise on a property land registry

Customer Question

i need your advise on a property land registry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** be helpful to know a little more about your question before we speak to ensure that I can assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Clare.many thanks for your reply.I want to attend an auction tomorrow . yet, the register of title is not as usual and a bit complicated. it seems that the land is involved with different properties at the same street. I have attached the copy. In short I have not yet such a time and want to make sure everything is ok with that.i would appreciate your advise.many thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I shall opt out as there may be a property law specialist with more experience of this area
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
The copy of the plan is a bit poor quality which may hamper what i can tell you but I will try and help. What is the actual address of the property you are hoping to put a bid in for tomorrow (i.e what does is say is the address in the auction pack?)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi matt. the address is number***** N18 1LT. cheers
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Does the auction pack come with any document attached to it labelled on the top right "TP1"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it doesn't have the TP1 form. I have just attached the copy of register of title. even though it is freehold, I do not understand all the other property addresses linked to it.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. and there definitely isn't any other office copies in the pack showing other title number, specifically I am talking of a leasehold title? Is the title number MX50160 that which is shown as being sold on the auction contract?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. there is another pdf which goes through special conditions . yet again the title number is ***** I have attached this one as well.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks that's helpful. I have a feeling that there will be a TP1 being sent to your solicitor when you come to completion (assuimg sucessful). This is a deed that trasnfer part o the legal titel, and if you look at the special conditions under the part that says "Registered or Unregistered" it says "Registered at........forming part of.....". Hence the property that will be transfer will be the part coloured pink, out of title number MX500160.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
I hope this helps. Please ask any follow up questions you wish. If you are happy then please leave positive feedback, the question wont close and then if you think of something later you can always come back and ask any further follow up questions.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
I should be clear. When I say I have a feeling, this was a figure of speech. This is definitely what will happen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many Thanks matt. so in short is everything ok with the legal pack and the title? I still do not understand other properties marked in the map and all the rights/ schedule of properties
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
The legal title shows the owner owns all of the property listed has the right to sell. You will see there are those outlined in green. these are ones that have been transferred out of the title. Number 27 will have a green outline too after this sale. Its just the title contains more than one property. You are only purchasing part of the title being the one as detailed in the Schedule to the contracts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so is everything clear and ok?we will have all the rights to number 27? and there are three more properties yet marked red in the title map.thanks
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
That is right yes, all seems fine from the documents provided to ensure that that the legal title will pass to you.
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hope that helps. Please leave me positive feedback so i can be pad for my time tonight. Many thanks
Matt Jones, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified and practicing Solicitor with over 7 years post qualification experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your time Matt. I have just gave the feedback. just one final question. what is the relation to other properties marked red in the map? thanks again
Expert:  Matt Jones replied 1 year ago.
Those are the other properties that the Seller owns. they are all contained under the one title number. If you successfully purchase number 27 you will get your own title number showing just this property and it will be ringed in green on the sellers title. The rest of the red outlined properyies will remain in the ownership of the seller