75100385

Wonder if you could answer this question I sold my house

Customer Question

HI wonder if you could answer this question I sold my house and new owner removed bath and floor tiles to find flooring damp below bathroom floor the artex on living room ceiling has started to droop wee bit ceiling wasn't like that when moved out home buyer survey was saying every thing ok when survey carried out am I responsible for cost off repairs . many thanks steve whitton
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you
No you are not responsible. That is because when the new owner took on the house, he also took on the risk associated with it. The new owner should have satisfied himself/herself that the condition was acceptable before purchase.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/