75100385

There , I wanted to know if my materials that were

Customer Question

Hi there , I wanted to know if my materials that were supplied to my client that has not payed still belong to me ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have terms and conditions? If so, do they say title shall not pass until payment?
Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
19.Title to any goods, supplied by the Company to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Company until payment in full for such goods has been made by the Customer to the Company.
Until such time as title in the such goods has passed to the Customer:
(i) the Company shall have absolute authority to repossess, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all any or part of such goods in which title remains vested in the Company,
(ii) for the purpose specified in (i) above, the Company or any of its agents or authorised representatives shall be entitled at any time & without notice to enter any premises in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is reasonably believed so to be.
(iii) the Company shall be entitled to seek a court injunction to prevent the Customer from selling, transferred or otherwise disposing of such goods.
Not with standing the foregoing, risk in such goods shall pass on delivery of the same to the Customer, & until such time as title in such goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall insure such goods to their replacement value & the Customer
shall forthwith, upon request, provide the Company with a certificate or other evidence of such Insurance.This is a part of my terms and conditions that was sent to the client with the quote
calling
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Email that was sent to me was from the operation manager (developing company ) not director is that good enough?
Thats fine!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last question sorry, I have a number of out standing invoice with this building firm that totals up to £34k including one that is the materials with the claw which was sent last, can they decide which one they pay or can I refuse them to pay for the material one till they have payed for the rest?
You can refuse yes.