Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

A declaration of trust has been

A declaration of trust has been created for me to buy a property with my partner and the mortgage is only in his name. It had been shared with the conveyancing solicitor and I have subsequently been sent a "letter oconsent'' to sign but have also been advised to seek professional advice first. It talks about any rights I have to the property will be postponed until the mortgage company exercise their rights etc.
Are you able to please look at it and provide advise on what I should do if I scan and send through to you?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question and for asking for meI will be happy to look at the form for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you how do I upload a document?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
This is what site admin tell us
"To the left of the Send button, customers will see an "+ Add Files" link. Customers will click on that link and select file(s) that they'd like to share with you."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no option to select files there is only a 'reply to expert' button and all this does is send what you write in this area?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I shall ask customer services to assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I called the because they locked my question. They advised I send to them for your attention via email. I have done this. Please may I ask you review and respond as soon as possible. Thank you

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have received it safely.
The form is necessary because the Mortgage Company want to be sure that you understand that no matter how much money you put in the property if it ha sto be sold, or if the mortgage falls into arrears then the Mortgage Company can force the sale of the property and they will get their money first.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, does this mean it will not affect the declaration of trust in place?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It shoudl not affect the Declaration of Trust at all - so long as your remember that - as always- the mortgage company get first bite at the money!