75100385

Can we make the council collect a dumped mattress on our unadopted

Customer Question

Can we make the council collect a dumped mattress on our unadopted road in Bromley?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No. Its your land and as such you can't force the Council. if it was on their own land then yes, but you can't make them collect it on your land.
However you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman who can see if they can pressure the Council to do it. That may help - they are at: www.lgo.org.uk
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/