75100385

I engaged an estate agent to sell my property. I signed the

Customer Question

I engaged an estate agent to sell my property. I signed the agreement but was unaware that the estate agent could hold me liable this was not explained to me. I paid £240 upfront for photos and she explained that this would be online on Friday. I rang her on Thursday and explained that I had changed my mind and I didn't want the property advertised. I then decided that rather than having the property sitting on the market for months I decided to go for a quick sale at a lesser cost. I am very concerned about this, although I told the quick sale that I would go ahead I havent signed anything yet. Then I received these e-mails that they are instructing solicitors to start the ball rolling to buy my house. Where do I stand here
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Didnt you read the contract please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not aware that the agreement would continue until I bring it to an end in writing giving 14 days notice. It also states that notice of termination cannot be given any earlier than 10 weeks from the date of the agreement. What does this mean
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?