75100385

I live on a private estate with an unadopted road. It is managed

Customer Question

I live on a private estate with an unadopted road. It is managed by the residents via a management company run by the residents. One of the houses has recently been let and the tenant now parks outside their house which is on a corner. The road is very narrow and and on a number of occassions the refuse lorry has had to mount the kerb and left large imprints in the grass. My concern is the kerb could be damaged and have to be repaired at a cost to all the other residents. The owners have asked that they park in the drive at the back of the property and they were advised of the situation before signing the letting. Have we any way of enforcing them parking in the drive of the house or make them pay for any damage incurred.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
There should be a term in the letting contract that says not to cause annoyance or nuisance to neighbours. This means the Landlord can take action.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/