How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My best friend and myself bought a house together and we are

Resolved Question:

my best friend and myself bought a house together and we are 50/50 and fully friend wants to transfer her half share of the house solely in my name.will it be possible to do that both with our consent?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question
My name is Clare
I shall dd my best to help you but I need some further information first
How much is the house worth (I assume there is no mortgage)
Clare and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That number does not appear to be correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My no is ***********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope that the call was helpful

Related Property Law Questions