75100385

My neighbour has recently threatened to take some of her supposed

My neighbour has recently threatened to take some of her supposed land back which falls inside our boundary, we've taken a look at the land registry documents and it does seem to show that it is on her side...Is she in her rights to this as the existing boundary fence and hedge has been in place for over 25 years?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
If it is her land it makes no difference to the time that has elapsed, it will always be hers. The Land Registry is a true document and unless there has been a transfer or claim for adverse possession, someone can wait many years and it will still belong to the true owner.
So if it appears that the land belongs to your neighbour, even after 25 years, if that is what is recorded in the Land Registry then it always remains the case.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/