Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Jo, are you online now? Thank you Best, Quynh

Customer Question

Hello Jo, are you online now?
Best,
Quynh
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just traveling back but how can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jo,
Thank you for getting back to me
I sent you an email with questions earlier about how to deal with the claim form from my ex tenants.Did you not receive it?Let me know.
Quynh
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Joe,
How are you? Hope you are keeping well.
I have sent a new question today to Justanswer as I have received the papers from the Clerkenwell County Court regarding the claim of my tenants. Please could you look at it and allocate a solicitor to help me (in case you won't deal with this question). I have sent it this lunch time and have not yet received a response.Looking forward to hearing from you
Thank you and Best regards,
Quynh
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
I haven't seen anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jo,Thank you for your message. Here is my questions sent yesterday:I have received the forms from Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Court called "General Form of Judgement or Order", "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Fast Track" and "Directions Questionnaire (Fast Track and Multi-Track)". For some reasons I think that these forms arefor my tenants/Claimants to fill in. Please could you let me know what to do with them.
FYI,
- it says on the "General Form of Judgement or Order" that
"IT IS ORDERED THAT
1. Claim is not suitable for Part 8
2. Treat as a claim under Part 7
3. Direction Questionnaire to be sent"- It says on the 1st page of the "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Fast Track":
"TAKE NOTICE THAT:
1. This is now a defended claim. The defendant has filed a defence, a copy of which is enclosed => FYI, I did not receive this copy
2. It appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the fast track
If you believe that this track is not the apporpriate track for the claim, you must complete box D2 on the Directions Questionnaire /Form N181 and explain why
3. You must by 3rd March 2016
a) complete the Directions Questionnaire , file it with the court office and serve copies on all other parties, and
b) attempt to agree directions with all other parties; and
c) file proposed directions (whether or not agreed ) with the Directions QuestionnaireLooking forward to hearing form you.
Thank you and Best regards,
Quynh
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Jo,Hope you had a good week.
I look forward to hearing from you.Enjoy your weekend!
Quynh