Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have recently gone through a contested hearing with the H

Customer Question

I have recently gone through a contested hearing with the H M Land registry Tribunal
an order for costs was made against me by the judge in January 2015 to be assessed on an indemnity basis. The matter was struck out and later reinstated. The matter was settled and dealt with by a consent order that provided the costs be capped at £500.00 and No further order for costs" in September 2015
The other party has now 4 months later written to me is now seeking payment of their costs in the sum of £1,200.00 (a breakdown was attached ) have have already paid the £500.00 under the terms of the consent order They are threatening to apply for a assessment of the costs if not paid within 7 days
Am I obliged to pay the costs. of the first order of the Strike Out
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the costs order ever been set aside?