How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34271
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

We wish to proceed with a trust of land act claim could

Resolved Question:

Hi we wish to proceed with a trust of land act claim could you tell me if you could do this for us and how much it would cost thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
This is a question and answer site and we cannot act for anyone - only support them in any action that they take
Clare and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you