75100385

My neighbour wishes to access a field we own to maintain some

my neighbour wishes to access a field we own to maintain some underground services. We have no issue with this, as she has a legal right as per our sale agreement, but we only ask she returns the land to its original state. She however wants the altar the topography in a small area as it will benefit her for various reasons. her solicitor is saying that she does not have to return our land to its original state. I find this very hard to believe.
we have a very poor relationship with our neighbour :(
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** j will hell you.
They are wrong. They must return it to the original state. It's like a builder coming into your house doing work and then not putting it back the way it way.
So yes it must be returned back to the original state. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's fine its as I thought.... many thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/