75100385

I was given permission at hearing in April 15 to add a

I was given permission at hearing in April 15 to add a second claimant to my claim in county court . I met the deadline but mistakenly only amended particulars of claim rather than claim form itself . At a further hearing October 15 judge said as done incorrectly second claimant should be struck out . How do I go about restoring second claimant to the claim -- it is county court of central London - what form how many copies and do I post ? Hand deliver and where ( things list in the system in past ! ) do I need to attach a cheque
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to complete form n244 and make an application to set the order striking out aside.
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf
If that is refused all you can do is appeal the decision. You can't reissue a new claim on a matter which has already been struck out, you can only apply to set aside or appeal.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex v useful - at work will contact you later maybe by phone to clarify - how much to talk ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will put the extra service and you can accept if you wish.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - site says £36 ? Just starting work now so prob not able to get back in touch till lunchtime - is that ok ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also re original question - do I have to attach cheque if so for how much ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
£155
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great - ️talk later
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex - back again ! So want to rate U so u get paid but then how do I get back to you re phone consult ? Court office finally admitted got paperwork but don't know what did with it !! So waiting to hear from them b4 calling you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can just come back and ask for the phone call or ask a new question requesting me asking for it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So court now admits lost doc so will start again with the form you said and cheque ( payable to who ) and if get stuck will ring you - thanks you have been brilliant and will ring you with more questions when reach next stage !
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help.