Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a friend who was wrongly accused and got a 4 yr sentence

Customer Question

Hi I have a friend who was wrongly accused and got a 4 yr sentence he was in a relationship for approx 8 yrs not married his partner had three children now youngest is 19 yrs old not his they bought a house between them on mortgage he now wants the house sold to claim his half can she stop him from selling to get his part of the property when they split 2 yrs ago he stopped paying the mortgage he never got his mail forwarded to him so as asked me to try find out we're he stands with the mortgage this is in process . His partner won't speak to me about anything as all contact has to be made through her solicitor and they say she doesn't have to reply to me if she hadn't been paying mortgage surely the mortgage co would have reposesed by now Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Is he still in prison?How much is the house worth?