75100385

On the 8th December 2015, after years of non compliance by

On the 8th December 2015, after years of non compliance by London Borough of Islington, I issued a CCMCC against this Council in the sum of £5,000 plus £205 costs.
LBI acknowledged the Service on the 21st December 2015 and on the 13th January 2016 put in their defence.
I have today (23/1/2016) received from CCMCC a N149 and a N180 questionnaire for completion.
Since the 8th December 2015 I have gathered confirmed documentary evidence which proves my original claim against LBI. LBI's statement of truth entered in their Defence Claim bears no relation to even the basic details of this case and on three paragraphs of its statement of truth has made libellous statements about my ownership and the outstanding debt relating to the flats in question.
I wish to provide the Court with all my evidence and inform them that LBI's statement of truth is spurious and can be proved to be untrue via their own details in the Land Registry. How do I now inform the Court of these facts and put my case?
Mrs Pamela Khan
Previously used justanswer on accountancy queries.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the matter been allocated to track?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet but I intend to allocate it to the small claims track.
I would prefer for your reply to be in written form not via phone as I would like to refer back to it later. I am willing to pay the £36 you request.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You don't need to Rory about any other allegations at this stage. Once it issued to small claim you file and serve a witness statement detailing all the evidence you wish to rely upon 14 days before a hearing.
This will mean you can deal with any matters that arise and you wish to address.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No need to go to mediation then?
Pam Khan
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can but its not mandatory.