75100385

I have mould in several rooms in my rented flats from London

I have mould in several rooms in my rented flats from London and quadrant housing trust I've been here 4 years it is becoming worse and worse and ruining items - they always seem to loose paper work or put me off some how so now I want to take it further how would I go about this to make them pull there finger out
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Them to take action and fix the problem instead of sending surveyors out every time that then don't act on what they have seen
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, you need to write a formal complaint and ask them to investigate the matter and put it right. If they do not then and only then can you go to the property ombudsman.
The offer a free, independent service and are found at: www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
If that does not work you can consider a Judicial Review. This is where a Court considers what you say and see whether Quadrant have acted legally and reasonably.
A Court will either agree with their decision or send it back to them to think about again. But these are the steps you should take.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/