Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

My parents have made a will. In this will they leave 1 house

My parents have made a will. In this will they leave 1 house to one of their granddaughters (who is 25 and has always lived with them), another house to be split between my sister’s 2 children, another house to be split between my brother’s 3 children, but nothing to my own 3 children. Could the will be challenged at all?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre your children in anyway reliant on your parents?Have you parents explained why they have excluded your children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
My children aren't reliant on my parents.
My parents say that they never see my children, but they hardly see my brother's or sisters at all either.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then I am afraid that there is no basis on which the Will can be challenged when the time comes.
The children have no financial claim on them - and it appears that your parents are fully aware of what they are doing and they have discussed it with you
I am sorry to give bad news.
Please ask if you ned further details