ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I am trying to find out who owns the adjoining property which

Customer Question

i am trying to find out who owns the adjoining property which is named pendellick situated at whitecross wadebridge conwall pl27 7jb
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
If the Property has been registered with the Land Registry then a Search of the Index Map will be able to give you the information that you are seeking.
Have a look at this link:
https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-property-and-land/search-the-index-map
The search costs £4.
If you call the Land Registry on: 0300(###) ###-#### ***** support is available 08.30 - 17.00 hours Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) - They will be able to assist you in respect of which of their offices you should send your application too.
Kind Regards
Caroline
If you have found this service useful please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for helping you today