Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I have been renting years on a unfurnished house. Owner

I have been renting for 4 years on a unfurnished house. Owner owes his bank for a commercial loan (not a mortgage) and the house is security. Bank wants to repossess. Can I be evicted?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that the answer is yes you can be evicted - although the Bank will have to follow the correct process which includes serving you with the necessary proceedings.Please ask if you need further detailsClare