Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a flat that is rented out on an AST year. I

Customer Question

i have a flat that is rented out on an AST for a year. I have now been informed of a planning enforcement notice that needs to be complied. can i evict the tenant before the expiration of the tenancy
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Hello how long is left of the tenancy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11 month
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.