75100385

Whilst we were away our neighbour moved a fence onto our property

Whilst we were away our neighbour moved a fence onto our property without our consent He has written confirming his actions. One small cross bar is causing us distress, are we at liberty to remove this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to remove the offending bar to the fence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 1 ft in length
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
ok you need to write and ask that they remove the bar. If they refuse then you can get a local solicitor to write and ask that it is removed otherwise you will issue proceedings.If they refuse then you can issue proceedings for removal of the bar. The matter will be set down for a hearing and a judge will decide whether to order it removed.If the court does and they refuse, this is contempt of court which they can be warned, fined or sent to prison.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex