75100385

I'm trying to find out where we stand. We went to view a dolphin show flat and was ad

I'm trying to find out where we stand. We went to view a dolphin show flat and was advised that 3 bed properties would all be very similar, wish a dishwasher and all white goods would be gifted. The rest of the property was still under construction at the time. They did not allow us to view the flat we were offered until we had paid the deposit, one months rent and signed the tenancy agreement. We received the keys for the new flat however, it is substantially different. Two rooms are single and very small, one of the singles has a fitted wardrobe in the middle of the room which means only a very small single bed can be fitted and the to would be on the other side of the wardrobe and unviewable! There is no dishwasher, the communal roof terrace is not yet complete but we are paying a service charge for it and the white goods are no longer gifted. They have refused to move the wardrobe saying the space can fit a small bed, tv is not essential, they refuse to remove the existing White
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Is there evidence of these items being promised etc?Has the Landlord also signed the agreement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the problem. The dolphin representative that showed us around the show home promised this but we never received anything in writing. The tenancy agreement was basic and I queries before and after we signed about the gifted white goods and they only confirmed they day we picked us the keys. Other tenants moving in have said the same. We went ahead blind because dolphin is a charitable trust and we had good faith they were not missrepresenting.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Has it been signed by the Landlord too?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the tenancy agreement was signed yesterday by ourselves and the management company.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex