75100385

I have been given permission by the cort ( my case will

Hi I have been given permission by the cort ( my case will now be heard in chancery ) to add a second claimant ( my company ) as well as myself - how do I do this -ie whT forms , how many copies who do I send them to and do I attach cheque ? For how much ? Thanks for your continuing help !!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Are you the first claimant please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more info ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I was just in Court.In that case you need to complete another form N1 which shows C1 and C2 on the claim form.In the Particulars you need to set out a case against C1 (if appropriate) and C2. Any changes you make to the original particulars must be in RED.But you complete the same form and send C1 and C2 a copy of the claim form and particulars.You need to send one copy to C1, one to C2 and a copy to the Court.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I am the claimant do you mean set out particulars of claim and send to defendant 1 and dependent 2 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also do I need to pay a cheque to court for doing this ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Unless you have been ordered to, there is no further court fee payable.Yes you send a copy to d1 and d2
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can I clairfy anything else.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great that's it for now
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luckAlex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/