JustAnswerKM
JustAnswerKM, Solicitor
Experience:  Court of Protection, civil litigation, divorce and inheritance
90849391

I need a name and phone number of the owner of the flat

Customer Question

hi, i need a name and phone number of the owner of the flat we are renting in bristol. can u help please?
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Thank you for your message and I will do all I can to help.Firstly you must obtain the full name of the owner and any details you can find on them. The best place to start is by checking the land registry using the flat address.You can do this search online and obtain a copy of the register for £3. Please follow the link below:https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry Unfortunately there are no contact details published but you can use the information to further your search.Next step, is to contact a 'Tracing Agent' to search for the owner with the details you have. Tracing Agents are essentially private investigators. There are some Agents that can be instructed on 'no-find no-fee' basis.I hope that helps,Best of luck Kind regards Krystel*Please rate my answer so I can be credited for it.