75100385

Within a Agreement which allows reimbursement to be paid

Customer Question

Within a Agreement which allows reimbursement to be paid , Proof was requested of this payment to be made to me . Having done so written and photos over a year ago . Just before Christmas I made my position clear. Still I have had no response on this matter .
The last information from "them" was they were looking into this in the New Year . Yet another e mail to them last month and they do not reply .
Is it because they do NOT wish to except this claim and therefore have nothing to add ??? I do NOT wish to go the claims court OR allow this agreement be broken .
To have another made will be costly . OR except they will not keep to this agreement .
NGH
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Kindly see my last reply in which I expanded the situation . It is a case of when a no reply to e mails and proof asked for yet not acted on. They do not wish to be seen as breaking the Agreement ?? OR do not wish to be drawn any more on the matter . Yet my cost`s still increase due to this not being dealt with .

Nick .

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes it is :- 01621 840248 Did you get my last reply which explained this more . as your reply requested this ???????

Nick .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Kindly advise me on contact time/s on my landline of 01621 840248 .

thanks .

Nick

p.s .

I Note that on my FIRST e mail to you the heading states that my reply is waiting for the sum of £26 . You asked for for info .

Then I have paid an up-lift sum and still await this reply .???

NGH

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok it would be best to call 10am - 11 am to-morrow . If your not busy .?

Nick

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes ok, you may need to come on here and just remind me please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Reminding you to call between 10 and 11 this morning on 01621 840248 .

Nick

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
calling nowAlex