Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Got divorced 3 years ago and my wife got an agreement

Customer Question

Got divorced 3 years ago and my wife got an agreement for a Tomlin order £200k to be paid out once a property we jointly owned was developed. however this was not done and she got a charge on the properties. then she got a possession order for 3 of my properties. The prperty owner ship has not been changed and there are tenants liver there. Today the bailiff came to change the locks and locked the people living there out. she has not been able to move the properties out of my name. so they are still in my name. i have filed to get a N244 in to court. can she simply throw the tenants on to the street without any notice. ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Were the possession Orders duly served on you and the properties?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A order was written that it would only be granted if I did not object. I sent in objection and so did another creditor. Nothing was served at the addresses. But she managed to get the court enforces to send someone to change locks.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What was the exact wording of the orders?