75100385

I was in court one month ago regarding a repossession application.

Customer Question

Hi, I was in court one month ago regarding a repossession application. ( I'm the sitting tenant although the tenancy agreement is in my company's name which the court were aware of).The judge granted possession to the landlord for today but i have had no paperwork from the court or anyone whatsoever. What is my position please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you attend Court please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, yes I did
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its bad news I am afraid. It does not change anything.Once the Court makes the order it goes to admin to get drawn. This can take some time.But if you attended Court and the Judge made an Order its still valid.What will happen now is that the Claimant can instruct bailiffs to evict you. You are usually given notice of this date and you will be required to leave.But the Court order made is still valid.I am sorry if this it not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex