75100385

Several years ago I owned a property and took the tenant to

Several years ago I owned a property and took the tenant to court for failure to pay the rent prior to evicting them. I would now like to enforce this CCJ. How do I do it? The judgement is now more than 10 years old.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Because its over 6 years old you need to make an application to enforce and permission.You need to complete form N244:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdfThere is a Court fee of £50 to pay.If the Court gives permission you can then enforce it by:1) Sending in bailiffs2) Charge on property3) Attachment to earnings4) Make bankrupt if its over £5000Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex