75100385

I need to take out an injunction against my neighbour. which

i need to take out an injunction against my neighbour. which form and which court?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is a parking space between my house and the neighbours. I have the deed to half of it and the other half is unregistered land. He doesn't own any of it and is refusing to move his car. He is making an adverse possession claim but hasn't done it after 5 months. i would like to get an injunction for him to move his car. which form should i use? i am based in Hertfordshire, which court should i use? what supporting evidence should i provide?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you want an injunction you need a witness statement showing the evidence you want to rely on.You then complete form N1:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdfAnd N16ahttp://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdfThe court would list the matter for hearing and decide whether to give an injunction. If the Court did and it was broken this is contempt of Court and they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your answer. one last question, if i live in st albans, hertsfordshire which court do i go to?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
St Albans County CourtThe Court BuildingBricket RoadSt. AlbansAL1 3JW
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck! Alex