Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  BA honours degree in law, over 20 years experience in litigation, contract and property matters
12609314

We have a hedge on to the right of our property that leads

Customer Question

We have a hedge on to the right of our property that leads on to a field they are trying to get permission to build 12 houses can you tell me if this is our hedge or does it belong to the people who own the land , this hedge is on the right as you drive up or drive, as our house is on the left
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
The title deeds and index map to your property should show you which boundaries are yoursIf you do not have a copy of your title deeds they can be obtained from the Land Registry. A local conveyancing solicitor will usually have an account with the Land Registry and be able to get copies quickly and cheaply.IU hope this helps. If there are any further points please respond and I will be happy to reply.Best wishesMichael