75100385

I want to know if this break clause in my lettings agreement

I want to know if this break clause in my lettings agreement is correctly formulated, ie I can not leave before 6 months, but any moment at 6 months or after as long as I notify 2 months in advance.
The Landlord agrees that the Tenant has the right to terminate the Tenancy by giving the Landlord not less than two months’ advance written Notice to be sent by recorded delivery to Tenancy Terminations, Marsh & Parsons,***** W14 8UD or alternatively by email to***@******.***. This notice can only expire after the first six months of the Tenancy or at any time thereafter. At the expiry of the notice period the Tenancy Agreement shall cease except that either the Landlord or the Tenant can pursue their legal remedies against the other for any existing breach of any rights or obligations of the Agreement.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear you want to end before 6 months is up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, I just want to know if the break clause is correctly drafted, ie do I understand correctly.I can not leave property for 6 months, but any time after as long as I serve correct 2 month notice?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That is correct. This is because an assured short hold tenancy has to be a minimum of six months. There you can give 2 months notice as long as you serve six months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 months notice at any time thereafter correct?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is correct. Does that help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok helps, thanks!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure, Alex