Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My Name is ***** ***** my Partner have just received

Customer Question

Hi My Name is Leonard
Myself and my Partner have just received a notice requiring possession from our land lady saying she want the property back by the 31st of may 2016. no reason was given and we have nowhere to go or find anything suitable within this time. what our are options as we've heard many suggestions from people but we'd like to no from a legal perspective.
Many thanks.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What is the fixed term of the tenancy?Is the notice a s21 notice?When did you receive it?Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the tenancy is assured shorthold tenancy fixed term.
yes it says housing act 1988 section 21 b
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi can you call me later in an hour as im away from pcthanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I cannot have telephone calls with customers of this site. Please reply to this thread and I shall answer.Tom
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know what type of tenancy agreement you have and when did you first move in?Alex