Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Amy son is , the bungalow he has rented years is being

Customer Question

Amy son is , the bungalow he has rented for 8 years is being sold. It is on a double plot, another house could be built, the asking price reflects this. The actual bungalow is in bad condition, needs a lot of work, only 2 beds & 1 bath, needs another of each. I can buy him a property, but then I will have to pay high tax as a two home owner. If I buy in his name he will lose his benefits, his only income. Any property I buy I would have to rent to him to cover council tax & any work or repairs, as he would like his housing benefit he couldn't pay rent. I am 75, my husband a sick 81. We don't want to sell & buy a bigger property for us all, my son would hate that, so would I. Help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to have cut off, my son Is quadriplegic, he has 24/7 care as he is paralysed from the neck down.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether any alternative accommodation is available to him?