Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I own a leasehold flat and the freeholder caused some structural

Customer Question

I own a leasehold flat and the freeholder caused some structural damage to both my flat and the communal hall. This was report to the freeholders some 2 two years ago yet no repairs have been carried out. I now want to sell my flat but fear that 1) I am now in dispute with the freeholder and 2) any potential buyers will be scared off by the cracks. What can I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.On what basis are they refusing to do repairs please?