75100385

In a multitrack commercial money claim - does standard

Customer Question

In a multitrack commercial money claim - does standard disclosure by list of documents mean:A) A high level listing - eg 'emails between contractor and subcontractors``ORB) Specific listing of each document - eg email dated X, email dated Y, email dated Z etc etcthx
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Standard disclosure is by list therefore the documents are numbered and listed.The other side can then request to inspect any particular document.So in your example it would be B)Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK - so in this case the defendant had an 'unless' order to provide standard disclosure by lists. He provided option ASo I should have a good chance with an application to dismiss his defence - and apply for judgment?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can have it struck out and make an application.Does that clarify?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/