75100385

Please let me know if I have a case. The situation

Customer Question

Please let me know if I have a case. The situation is the following.
I have a secure tenancy 1 bed flat in central London. I have lived in the flat for nearly 18 yrs.The flat is situated in an estate which has within a triangle setting swimming pool which caters for nearly 2000 people a day at its peak in the Summer, a toddlers nursery which caters for around 30 children babies and toddlers up to school age and a play are for residents only for kids up to age 12. This rule has been contantly abused as kids from other estates over age 12 and generally around 15 or 16 use it as a football pitch. The council has a no ball games policy on most estates but not on this one considering there are so many other areas generting noise pollution within the same facility. To the front of the flat a hotel opposite operates and generates so much noise nuisance from 8 am - 11 am. The levels of noise reach nuisance levels all day and is unbearable! I to have maintained my flat to an exceptionally high standard having spent a great deal of money on a flat which I can never afford to buy..the purchase price is just over half a million!h. toI have maintained my flat to an exceptionally high standard having spent a great deal of money on a flat which I can never afford to buy..the purchase price is just over half a million!
I am bombarded by such heavy noise pollution from both sides. My health is suffering significantly..I cannot sleep and I am housebound due to the various conditions I suffer from and cannot afford to move.
Is it legal for the council to operate like this? Do I have a case?
I would be most grateful for your assistance.
Sarah
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. For now please let me know how long the pool has been there for and was it there when you moved in?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we please speak on the phone as I am finding it difficult to sit up and write now,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not sure what is happening is it possible we can speak?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let know how long before I get a call back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This service is a joke!!You cannot even reply to my messages>>I am not happy with your response...Cancelling my membership now!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which country are you operating from? It is evening in the uk not morning!!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call you. The system is Usa based but I am in the uk. When would be good to call you?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I tried to call you just at 9.30am but you didnt pick up. Let me know when you are available to talk and I will ring back. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Sorry your no doesn't come up. Can you please call me now at your earliest possibility on the same no.
Please give me know how soon you are likely to call me so that I don't miss your call.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Shall we say 115?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume you mean 1.15pm?That's fine.Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,Just wanted to say a big thank you for calling me and answering my question. You covered all the angles very well.Thank you
Sarah
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help Sarah. Alex